Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions is conditional to membership at Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd. Purchase and continued use of our services is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
- We have a zero lateness policy. Latecomers will not be admitted into class.
- We endeavour to deliver services as published. In the event of schedule or instructor change, Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd. will strive to give you reasonable advance notice but we will not be liable to offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Cancellation of your class booking must be made 6 hours in advance. Any cancellation done within 6 hours from the start of the class will be considered a late cancellation and you will be charged for the session, as if you had attended class.
- Class attendance implies agreement with Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd.’s Liability Waiver. Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. Mobile phones must be turned to silent mode or switched off in class. Recording of the classes in full or in part is prohibited without the instructor’s permission, except by staff of Refindery Fitness Pte. Ltd.
- Instructors may use tactile cueing and adjustments to ensure a safe practice and help correct alignments. Please inform the instructor prior to class should you wish to be excluded.
Terms & Condition Of Sales
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars. GST is not chargeable.
- Class passes are activated at time of purchase.
- All class passes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-extendable. Please note the validity period of the Class Pack before you make the purchase. Unused regular class passes (excluding Welcome Class Passes and 30-Day Pass) may be brought forward if they have not expired and a new package is purchased before expiration.
- Class passes may not be shared. Anyone observed sharing class passes will have their class passes immediately forfeited and membership cancelled permanently.
- Each person may purchase only one Welcome Class Pass, whichever is chosen.
- Group Class Passes include all group classes across programmes, but exclude Pilates Reformer classes, workshops and other special events. New class types or programmes might be introduced from time to time, even as we reserve the right to discontinue programmes and class types.
- The 30-Day Pass entitles Passholder to a maximum of 2 classes per day within validity period. This Pass strictly cannot be extended even if you buy a new class pack. Should you late cancel or not turn up for three classes within seven days, your account will be suspended for seven days.